Kevin

Currently Playing

146 posts in this topic

This topic is about the games we play but specifically, What games are you playing right now? What games have you played recently? Do you recommend them? What are you planning on playing? - All of it is relevant in this topic. We all play games... but what games?

You are encouraged to post as often as you like and as often as you play games.

I haven't really had too much time to play very much of anything recently with things like they have been of late, but I did get to play some of one my favorite classic baseball games, Super Bases Loaded for Super NES.

Just brought home a friend's Xbox One which had been sitting unused since last May. I really wanted to play Ori and the Blind Forest, so that should happen in the immediate future.

Also getting back into the swing of Smash Bros. Wii U.

This weekend I've been playing Diablo 3 on PS4 with my friends.  I'm sorry to say it, but I actually like the PS4 version better than the PC version, which I played years ago.  I hated how the PC version was online only and how you always started off on "general chat" with it.  The PS4 version is great, because it can be played offline and it has couch co-op.  I think the graphics looked slightly better on PC, but the framerates are definitely more consistent on PS4.

Both versions of D3 had some shortcomings compared to D2, like no character stat customization.  But when playing with a couple buddies on the same screen it's okay because that would slow down everyone's play anyway, so I don't mind it being missing as a much on the console version.  I love that the expansion is included too, and they did a great job on making the game work with the dualschock controller.

Mainly what I've been playing lately is Grand Theft Auto V for PC and various retro games.

Yea, I've been playing a bit of Sleeping Dogs. A good game that's kinda violent to almost the same level of as GTA except it also has a lot of martial arts action and instead of being a straight up gangster/mafia guy like in GTA and Mafia, you play as Wei Shen, an undercover cop struggling to walk the thin line between police and triad... You cover is as a member of the triad gang, Sun On Ye... Which is something like the real life triads like the Yakuza.

I really enjoy the ending to the game because it ends with a big finale like a high-octane Hollywood blockbuster would. I would definitely recommend the game as it has a lot of side stuff to do as well as the main missions. Even has cop missions up to a certain point that you can do to gain police points and buy upgrades for your character like more stable aiming and less heat and such.

been playing Diablo III since the new season started during the weekend. and some Guild Wars 2 since the core game went free to play.

been playing Diablo III since the new season started during the weekend. and some Guild Wars 2 since the core game went free to play.

I didn't know GW2 went completely free 2 play... It was Buy 2 Play for a long time.

I didn't know GW2 went completely free 2 play... It was Buy 2 Play for a long time.

went free to play during pax weekend. you just have to buy heart of thorns now instead of both.

went free to play during pax weekend. you just have to buy heart of thorns now instead of both.

Awesome, I already had the original GW2 physical copy from back when it first launched so this gave me a good excuse to set up a new account to use with the games there.

1 person likes this