Kevin

Recent Purchases

Kevin

What games or game related products have you purchased lately, Talk about it here.

Kagetora

While I was at Walmart, I say that they had some Logitech Gaming Mice on sale for like $30 to $45 bucks so I picked up the Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse. It's one of the older models but I've been looking for a better mouse that had at least one thumb button. It only cost me about $32 bucks and some change with taxes which for a Gaming mouse, that's a pretty sweet deal. Plus it goes great with the Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard I got for my birthday last year AND my Logitech G230 Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset.

I have the Black and Red version because red is my favorite color. :D So, I'm pretty well set up with Gaming Gear... Gonna upgrade to a full 1080p monitor when I can and then I'll be fully set up. :)

Kevin

Nice pickup there @Kagetora and a good deal as far as i can tell, that mouse is twice that price at Amazon. and a nice bunch of pc gaming gear overall too.

Kagetora

Nice pickup there @Kagetora and a good deal as far as i can tell, that mouse is twice that price at Amazon. and a nice bunch of pc gaming gear overall too.

Yea, most Gaming Mice are normally between like $50 to $80 bucks so to get such a deal is very nice. Forgot what I paid for the headphones but I caught them on sale as well at Bestbuy for I want to say close to the same price might've been more though. The Keyboard didn't cost but like $50 bucks and I also got Shadow of Mordor with it which is a good game.

I feel like while Logitech isn't the most high tech in terms of having all those cherry switch things and having a futuristic look, it's pretty affordable compared to more higher end gear.

Kevin

Yea, most Gaming Mice are normally between like $50 to $80 bucks so to get such a deal is very nice. Forgot what I paid for the headphones but I caught them on sale as well at Bestbuy for I want to say close to the same price might've been more though. The Keyboard didn't cost but like $50 bucks and I also got Shadow of Mordor with it which is a good game.

I feel like while Logitech isn't the most high tech in terms of having all those cherry switch things and having a futuristic look, it's pretty affordable compared to more higher end gear.

Yeah not bad, and really its functionality that matters the most, if it works well for what you need it, the extra bells and whistles aren't all that important anyway, they really just inflate the price.

Kagetora

Yeah not bad, and really its functionality that matters the most, if it works well for what you need it, the extra bells and whistles aren't all that important anyway, they really just inflate the price.

They do and from what I've head, all those cherry switches really do is change the way the keys sound feel and respond. So like some switches require a heavier press to respond and others a lighter press to respond. Which all I needed really was a good keyboard that had keys rated for gaming and that had keys that wouldn't fade after a lot of use like normal keyboards do. As for the Mouse, it's worked out pretty solidly so far even though it doesn't have the extra bells and whistles that something like the G602 would've had and was something like 15 dollars more.

It doesn't even light up but the buttons are programmable and it has some settings for DPI which controls how loose or stiff the mouse moves across the desktop.

Jintu

picked up  Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 on psn during the atlus sale.

Kagetora

picked up  Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2 on psn during the atlus sale.

Cool, I forget what other games they've made but I think one of their new games was announced for 3DS tho I forget the name of it. :|

Ronmower

Last month I bought WWE 2K15.  It's ok but I miss how the old Smackdown vs. Raw games would play.  I really miss 2008.

• Like 1

Kevin

yeah 2007 / 2008 was some of the the last really good ones, IMO,