Sign in to follow this  
Kagetora

Embarking on a journey

Kagetora

A journey to SS Blue status. It will be a harsh, grueling grind but I shall ascend! For those who don't know what I'm babbling on about, a recent patch Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 made it possible (tho definitely not easy) to unlock Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan (or Super Saiyan Blue) as a transformation skill.

Thing is, you have to do some serious grinding up to level 90 (I'm currently level 60 something) then have I think it's friendship level with Whis. After that you can talk to him and he'll grant you the ability or something like that. Well, I think I'm gonna go for it! Gonna see if I can break through the ceiling of only being able to use Super Saiyan and Super Vegeta/Super Vegeta 2.

Thing is, I'd love to be able to have it where all of the Super Saiyan related transformations are rolled into just Super Saiyan and Super Vegeta and have where both or reliant on the amount of Ki charges you have. Like 3 charges grant SSL 1 (SSL meaning Super Sayian Level), 4 charges grant SSL 2 or Super Saiyan 2, 5 charges grant SSL 3 which would be Super Saiyan 3 (all 3 are already in the game I believe just not Super Saiyan 4 or Super Saiyan God) So yea, I'm gonna give it my best shot to make it.