Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kagetora

Destiny 2
Destiny 2.... Now coming to PC!

5 posts in this topic

Destiny 2, the next installment of Activision's and Bungie's newest IP is coming... Will you be ready? Coming out September 8th with new weapons, new planets and new armor and finally, coming to PC via Blizzard's Battle.net Desktop App. I'm hoping we will be able to carry stuff over from the original Destiny by logging in with our Xbox and/or PSN Gamer Tags but we'll just have to wait and see.

The game makes a lot of much needed changes with how things like Clans and Multiplayer work. Which is a welcome change of pace as to coordinate together in the first Destiny or Destiny 1, you had to use 3rd party apps like stuff on your Smart Phone and Xbox One's voice Chat stuff which was a little tedious but Destiny 2 fixes a lot with adding in stuff like a better Roster system for Clans and new custom Clan banners as well as an aide program for Clans who need that 6th player for a raid.

Which allows players to choose the clan/group they want to run that Raid with and allows them to hopefully get put in with friendly folks who will show that person the ropes of Raiding. Thus far, all I've seen is a few trailers and the livestream that was held earlier today and I'm already liking where this game's heading.

Livestream: 

I'm definitely picking up the game when it launches and more than likely will be getting it on PC as PC has no real "Gate Keeper" Like Xbox One and Play Station 4 do.

1 person likes this

now that its coming to battenet. makes me wonder if the prices on the battlenet tokens in wow spiked in price.

14 hours ago, Jintu said:

now that its coming to battenet. makes me wonder if the prices on the battlenet tokens in wow spiked in price.

That's a good question... I haven't played WoW in a while but they could have spiked just a wee bit.

yep. knew i knew it was gonna happen. it goes up and down.  EU is doubled at 250k gold for a token lol.

1 hour ago, Jintu said:

yep. knew i knew it was gonna happen. it goes up and down.  EU is doubled at 250k gold for a token lol.

Yea. :/