Sign in to follow this  
Kagetora

Steam sales

Kagetora

Thought I'd create a thread to post ongoing steam sales which will include Flash and Developer sales as well as anual sales like Winter sales, Summer sales etc.

Currently ongoing is a weekend developer sale featuring CAPCOM.

Excalibur

The Steam Fall sale is going on now, tons of game on sale, far too many to list, Check it out.

calbhach

Yay, thanks. ^^ I can't afford anything right now, but I sent the info on to Ink. xD

• Like 1

Kagetora

Yea, I've seen a few I'd love to pick up like Life is Strange for $5 bucks and/or Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 for $10 bucks. So many choices, so few dollars... :| Definitely will be picking up those 2 games if nothing else. DANG! Just looked and The Metronomicon is $15 instead of $20. ARGH!! So many good choices... Also, Black Mesa is on a 75% off sale which makes it something like $8.

• Like 1

Excalibur

So much on sale, so little money.

Kagetora
21 hours ago, Kevin said:

So much on sale, so little money.

Yup, one game I am DEFINITELY getting is the Batman Telltale series... Just played thru Episode 1 and WOW! It was gritty, grizzly and VERY well done. :) and the FULL series is on sale for $18.74 on Steam and $13 something on the Xbox Store. I'm gonna get it on Steam because:

• 1. I'm at my PC more than my Xbox One
  • 2. Steam doesn't charge Sales Tax

Not to mention the fact that Steam and Origin allow you to download and play your games on any computer. Plus, adding the money to my steam Library will allow me to get any of the games I saw for $2 bucks that I wanted or put those 2 dollars toward something else. Funny thing is, up until now, I've never really cared much for the Telltale series of games as they're mostly interactive cutscens with a dash of gameplay mixed in and Episode 1 of Batman was the first game I've really ever played all the way thru.

I didn't even play ALL of Episode 1 of Game of Thrones and that's a pretty major series.

Kagetora

the Winter Sale hath begun! So many games on sale... R.I.P. Wallets. :P

Speaking of Sales, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is on sale at 25% off making it $38.49 instead of $49.99.

• Like 2

Blue Rose
On 12/23/2016 at 11:15 PM, Kagetora said:

the Winter Sale hath begun! So many games on sale... R.I.P. Wallets. :P

Speaking of Sales, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is on sale at 25% off making it $38.49 instead of $49.99.

Nice!  Thank you for letting me know! : D

• Like 1

Kagetora

Any time hon. ;) On this last day of the steam sale (I hear mine and my parents wallet's singing praises :P ) I decided to pull the trigger on GTA V since it was at a fairly decent sale (not a super great discount given the games age but good enough to not feel cheated) Mostly got the game for the zaniness that can be had in GTA Online which requires one to have GTA V.

Funny thing is, it won't be THAT long until we'll be talking about the Steam Spring and Summer sales. xD

• Like 2

Excalibur

@Jintu Just made me aware via Discord, that Mortal Kombat XL is on sale on Steam.

Laus-Today at 5:32 AM

just got Mortal Kombat XL on steam for $7.50

Pretty killer deal if you ask me. 😃🥁