------ Our Promise to the Members ------
As long as you, the members do your part and follow these basic guidelines listed below, we, the staff will do our part to see to it that everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We encourage everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves, and to contact us if you have any problems.
------ ST2K Guidelines ------
The below guidelines pertain to every section of this website unless noted otherwise, and includes any new sections that may be created in the future. Most of these are common sense rules that help keep this a place everyone can enjoy. These guidelines are subject to change and may be modified from time to time, so check back here every so often.
1. Please respect all your fellow members and their beliefs, this includes administrators and moderators. Do not insult or flame others, this includes using slanderous and offensive terms. While healthy discussion and constructive criticism is welcome, insulting and flaming others will not be tolerated.
2. Please do not spam excessively, While a certain amount of "spam" is understandable. Excessive Spamming will not be tolerated. (Spamming is defined as posting "advertisements or useless content")
3. Do not post, request, nor post links to any pornographic material, it is not welcome here, as this is a clean family friendly community.
4. Do not post, request, nor post links to any warez, cracks or any other illegal content, such content is against the law and is not welcome here.
5. We have a mild profanity filter set up, to block certain "inappropriate language" some people may find offensive, while still attempting to maintain the highest possible level of free speech, Please do not attempt to bypass this filter, it's there to help maintain a clean family friendly community, that everyone can enjoy.
6. We prefer topics to stay on-topic as much as possible, a certain amount of off-topic posts are understandable but keep in mind "off-topic posts" will be moved or removed at our discretion, also please try to use content appropriate tags, if at all possible, as it helps keep content sorted and easier to find via search.
7. We prefer members to be active, if you joined and realize you can't be active for whatever reason, please, let an Administrator know if at all possible. (Active is defined as posting content at least once per month)
Bottom Line, Be respectful of others and Treat everyone like you would want to be treated.
*Last updated 05/30/2016
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.